Thursday, May 6, 2010

Paris


After a not so lovely night in the Dublin airport I spent a lovely week in Paris. I saw Paris from many great lookouts like Sacre Cour and the top of the Eiffel Tower. I enjoyed fabulous art work in various museums including walls of Monet's water lillies and the Mona Lisa at the Louvre. When I was visiting Notre Dame it happened to be time for the Sunday evening Mass which was really cool to witness.
My favorite sight seeing activity in Paris was visiting the Chateau deVersaille (ok not technically in Paris). The gardens are beautiful and the inside of the palace was something I've always dreamed of seeing.
In Paris I also met 5 Canadians and 1 American and we hung out every night having a blast together.

Since I left Paris it's been all cheese and bread, cheese and bread and more lovely sights.
Pictures!!! http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2482770017/a=138185395_138185395/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

1 comment: