
Overall my experience wwoofing was fabulous. The family was great and I got to do a lot of different tasks so the work was great as well. On one of my days off I walked 5km to a lake where I spend the day sun bathing and reading.

I cooked a few meals for the family... most notable would be the spicy Mexican dinner! I made really really spicy (almost too spicy for me) cheese enchiladas, guacamole, and tacos (red beans that i mashed and cooked to be similar to refried, mexican spiced rice, cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes, creme fraiche aka sour cream, red peppers, tabasco sauce... basically the whole shabang). They loved it! The boys weren't incredibly fond of the spicyness but the girls loved it! It was pretty fun. They also looooved my chocolate chip banana bread.
I left the farm yesterday and I must say I am going to miss those fruits and veggies! It was a dream come true having all that produce at my finger tips!

Last night I spent the night in Séte. It's a cute little port town on the Mediterranean. Now I am in Montpellier and going to hit up the beach tomorrow. Then I'm going to relax in Nice for a few days and soak up some much desired sun. It's finally warm and I have been too cold for too long!
Au revoir!
a few new pics but no captions (sorry mom): http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2482770017/a=138185395_138185395/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

No comments:
Post a Comment